Blogging can be a good way to express your opinions and get feedback on new products or ideas. They can be a good source of meeting new people with similar interests.
I recommend joining some of the blogging groups such as the LinkedIn Bloggers (Yahoo Group) to learn more about blogging and how people are using this medium for networking.
If you have a blog you would like to recommend, that would help people learn to network please let me know at
The following are blogs to help your create and develop your network:
- For those interested in food I recommend checking out the FoodTv Blog at http://www.foodtv.ca/blog
- Ray van den Bel, in my opinion is a Web 2.0 Guru, please check out his blog below you will not be disappointed.
- Jeff Pontes has a strong passion for networking, please check out his blog below you will not be disappointed.
Vincent Wright has a passion for everything he does personally and professionally. From first meeting him on http://mylinkedinpowerforum.com I was in awe of his passion for helping others, to paying it forward, to building people up.
This is why I recommend strongly that you check out www.MyLinkedinPowerForum.com along with www.LinkedinVentureCapital.com and even more strongly that you connect with him. Your life will never be the same.
His latest project is the http://www.linkedinbusinessdiscussionindex.com/ is a blog that contains lots of information on how to use linkedin.
LinkedIn Blog Lists
I have listed a select amount of LinkedIn related blogs. For a more extensive
list, please check out the MyLinkedIn Wiki Blog List. This is a good resource for LinkedIn related blogs.
- Social Networking Blog
- Another Social Networking Blog
- LinkedIn 'N' 37 <-- Check out David Regler's Blog as there is lots of info here
- LinkedIn Users Manual Blog
- LinkedIn Notes Blog
- LinkedIn Business Discussion Index
General Blog Lists
- Teten blog list (Author of Virtual Handshake)
- TravelPods (Travel Blog To Communicate while travelling)
- Insert Blog Here - Now its up to you. Do you have any tips for me to add?
If so, email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add them to this posting
Let's help each other create solid profiles so we can help each other succeed in networking.