Friday, September 28, 2007

John Horsley welcomes you to Marzar with open arms.

It seems LinkedIn is continuing down the road of Lion hunting. At the same time people like John Horsley are embracing us. They realize that we are valuable resources that Social Networking is about Paying it forward and that we need to be supportive of each other and encourage meeting new people, encourage networking.

I have checked out Marzar and there are a lot of good features here. Its still in beta but is very stable. There is a lot of work to be done but that is where we come in. We can really help John out a lot by using his application and telling him where it could be improved and would help make it easier for us to use. It works to our benefit too as we will help build the application we need to help us network better.

I look forward to networking with you on Marzar. I have kept my contact set to open so anyone can connect with me. This falls into my belief that everyone has to opportunity to help everyone else its all in the timing so connect with everyone and eventually the opportunity will present itself.

Happy Networking. If you have any questions as always email me at chris@clinchportal.com or chrisw_88@hotmail.com

No comments:

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search