Friday, December 03, 2010

My Deal Board

You have heard the word Deal thrown around a lot lately. Its been growing for a little while

with the likes of WagJag, Groupon, TeamBuy (Featured on Dragons Den) and a whole batch of copy cats. Well imitation is the
best form of flattery but there is always someone to go beyond and I feel this project is going to be it.

A tip for my fellow network. From what I have heard so far this is will blow your mind.
It would be in your best interest to keep an eye on this link My Deal Board
it's actually a Daily Deal Aggregator

I will keep you posted here as well on when the site will launch and any details I can drag out of the guys.

If you have any tips tricks or resources you would like to share please email them to Susan Fischer at susan@clinchportal.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, they added email registration. Be sure to supply your email and city so you can keep in the loop of what they are up to.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very beautiful!

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search