Thursday, October 27, 2011

unthink? Who is using it?

I heard today about unthink so I thought I would check it out from my Android Phone.

Firstly, it complained my safari on Android was out of date. Following that I tried to register with susan@clinchportal.com and it claimed invalid email address. I got my colleague to register with his hotmail account and it finally finished registration only to tell me I would get emailed a code which never arrived.

Is this site really legitimate? If so I would love an invitation so I could to a proper review of your site. It sound very interesting but interesting is only good if you can use it.

I would love to use it and look forward to an invitation please send one to Susan Fischer at susan@clinchportal or Chris Williams at chrisw_88@hotmail.com and we will write a review on this blog for your site.

7 comments:

CheeseHead said...

I tried to register as well and it said my email address was invalid. Once I finally registered with a valid email, the confirmation email to complete the registration process never arrived. How can we access this site?

CheeseHead said...

I tried to register as well and it said my email address was invalid. Once I finally registered with a valid email, the confirmation email to complete the registration process never arrived. How can we access this site?

Mark Lehar said...

Susan - If you or Chris manage to get in, please shoot me an invitation (mark.lehar@gmail.com). It seems that only those with connections can get in atm, as I have completed the sign up process as well and have not yet received an activation code either.

Mark Lehar said...

Susan - If you or Chris manage to get in, please forward an invitation to me (mark.lehar@gmail.com). I have completed the registration process as well, but have yet to receive an activation code some 20 hours later. It seems that the only people getting in atm are those that know an existing member.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Social Network said...

Social Media is a relatively new zone and hence it is best to bring your Client up to speed with what you perhaps are thinking of doing with their Business / Brand on the Social Media Platforms.Social Network Analysis

inquitech said...

Nicely said.. :)Appreciate.will help up a lot in need.Thanks for the post...
social media marketing usa

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search