Monday, March 26, 2007

Learning Annex Real Estate and Wealth Expo

For those who didn't go to the Learning Annex Real Estate and Wealth Expo you really missed out. I got the opportunity to go on Sunday and I learned a lot about "The Secret" and Wealth. The mistake I think people make is that it is a Real Estate show.

The keynote by Sir Richard Branson was very inspiring, keeping a thick skin to criticism but thin enough that you are listening to the customers, finding something broken and fixing it,
and helping make Gaia happy. His trip with his son across the Arctic is to promote awareness of Global Warming warmed my heart.

If I had to pick the best seminar I went to it was by Loral Langemeier. She focused on us and used an example of someone in the audience to show that its possible for anyone.

Another interesting seminars was by Bill Bartmann, his choice to make it a Q & A Session and to mention his work with teens in Toronto and the upcoming Rogers Centre teen event was also very inspiring. Bill Bartmann is an amazing sprit. Even spending roughly an hour with him in the seminar gave my spirit a glow for the rest of the day and I am still glowing.

My only disappointment was the seminar by Raymond Aaron. He started off really good but half way through he turn into more of a used car salesman in his approach. Its a shame because he has a lot of good things to say he just needs some help on delivery. If Raymond is reading my blog, I would love to see you connect with Loral as a mentor on your presentation skills as I was inspired by your content it just needs a good vehicle. I think that applying Loral's vehicle to your presentation would bring it over the top.

I will definitely be attending next year its well worth it to get the pass.

If you would like to contact me about my experience at the Expo or have any tips, tricks links etc to add to my portal blog I would love to hear from you. Email me at: chrisw_88@hotmail.com

No comments:

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search