Monday, June 07, 2010

Gist - Contact Consolidator and Manager

I came across this application on a fluke. I was looking at a way of consolidating my contacts into one place. I had contact in gmail, Google Contacts, Plaxo, hotmail, you name it.


I was looking for a tool that would let me tag contacts and help me merge duplicates. Luckily I stumbled upon this tool. It will do all this and more. Since it connects directly to gmail, facebook, twitter and linked in directly, it can tell me which contacts I have contacted most recently and give me an importance level. I can adjust this level myself as well.

It is a beta application but even so, I have only found some minor issues so far. I look forward to see where this application is headed once it comes out of beta.

If you would like to check it out go to http://www.gist.com

If you have any tips tricks, resources or articles you would like to share with the group please email them to Susan Fischer at susan@clinchportal.com and we will post them.

No comments:

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search