Monday, July 30, 2007

Keeping Up With Facebook!!!

I have seen many articles about people having trouble keeping up with all the things in Facebook. Here is one such article:

http://www.calacanis.com/2007/07/27/facebook-bankruptcy/

I agree, I think a lot of people are missing the point on Social Networking Applications. Instead of taking "real world" social networking to the next level we are simply expanding the number of people that people have access to for networking. Being a LinkedIn Lion, I do believe that this quantity is a good thing, but the problem is that nobody is really helping people manage their network properly. I am working on a solution to this an if you are interested in finding out more as it unfolds then email me at chris.williams@clinchportal.com and I will be sure to keep you in the loop as the early versions.

No comments:

Jeff Pontes Social Media Search